EB2200 Rugged Embedded Computer
Systel’s EB2200 combines state of the art passive cooling, Mini-ITX into a compact, high performance, flexible and extremely rugged computing element suitable for deployment into almost any environment. With support for 4 independent displays and quad-core processing power in a rugged frame, EB2200 is engineered to excel for mission-critical applications. The state of the art EB2200 embedded computer is an extreme duty system designed for military operations, oilfield services, and a multitude of other rugged industrial environments. With a compact design that saves space and weight, the EB2200 offers great value and performance without the associated high cost.
- Rugged Small Form Factor Embedded System
- Sealed Environment – Fanless
- (4) x Independent Displays
- Latest Quad-Core AMD or Intel i7 Processor
- (1) x 2.5” Removable SSD, (3) x Internal 2.5”SSD
- Extended Operating Temperature
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461
Can’t find what you need?
Give us a call
Or send us an email