EB7100 is the next generation C5ISR multi-sensor embedded solution. EB7100 is fully sealed and certified to multiple environmental and rugged build standards, providing unlimited deployment capability into any extreme environment. Uniquely designed to provide a single Line Replaceable Unit mission processing backbone, EB7100 eliminates the need to integrate multiple systems in a platform, thus significantly reducing SWaP, cabling, and equipment stowage requirements.
EB7100 can be deployed in any number of platforms, including ground and airborne missions. Ideally designed for multi-sensor Counter Unmanned Aerial Systems applications, EB7100 offers the range of features necessary to meet the demands of C-UAS applications including ultra-efficient sensor capture and encode, I/O and board scalability, parallel CPU and GPU high performance, high bandwidth Ethernet, and 4 terabytes of secure, removable storage; all in a single LRU.
- Latest Intel® Core® i7 Quad Core or Xeon® D 12 Core CPU
- NVIDIA® GTX 1050 Ti GPGPU – 768 Cores
- (4) x PAL/SD/HD-SDI Video Inputs up to 1080p60
- (4) x HD Video Outputs
- (2) x XMC Video Capture Card
- (2) x 10GigE Ethernet
- (4) x Removable 1TB SSDs in Custom Carrier
- Multi-Channel 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SD/PAL H.264 Encoder with H.265 (HEVC) Encode Option
- 8 Port Managed 10/100/1000 Switch
- Optional Rugged GPS Module
- -40° to 70°C Operating Temperature
- Def Stan 00-82
- STANAG 4609
Recommended For You
People searching for EB7100 Rugged Embedded Computer also browsed these items.
Can't find what you need?
Give us a call | 888.645.8400 | or send us an emailContact Us