Systel, Inc. is a leading designer and system integrator of both custom and COTS rugged computers. Systel is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company with systems deployed worldwide for military and industrial mission-critical applications. Systel is a proud provider of high-quality products and services for the U.S. Department of Defense as well as leaders in a variety of industries including oil and gas, factory automation, robotics, and transportation. All Systel products are designed and optimized for continuous operation under extreme environmental conditions. Additionally, all Systel products are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA.
Our Value Proposition
Systel’s Total Quality Management (TQM) system ensures that our products and services are of the highest caliber. We strive to exceed customer expectations in all facets of our business, from engineering to production to customer service. Systel’s proprietary 10 Point Survivor Technology allows our designs to function smoothly in the harshest environments.
Our products meet or exceed the following specifications:
- MIL-STD- 810G: Shock and Vibration
- MIL-S-901D Grade A: Shock Testing for Shipboard Equipment (Navy Barge Test)
- MIL-STD-461F: Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- MIL-STD-167: Mechanical Vibration of Shipboard Equipment
- MIL-STD-704F: Standardized Power Interface between Military Aircraft and Equipment
- MIL-STD-1553/ARINC-429: Military and Commercial Serial Bus Standard
- DO-160G: Avionics Hardware Environmental Testing
- IP67: Dust and Water Ingress Protection
- Class 1 Division 2: Hazardous Location
Systel Quality Policy
Systel is committed to providing total customer satisfaction through continual improvement, the pursuit of zero defects, on-time delivery, and unparalleled customer service
Systel, Inc. was founded in 1988 in Houston, TX by Vimal Kothari as an engineering consulting company. In 1994, the company began manufacturing its industry leading rugged designs. A new state of the art facility was opened in Sugar Land, TX in 2003, providing 30,000 sq. ft. of R&D, engineering, testing, and manufacturing space. The test area includes a shock and vibration analysis table and a walk-in environmental burn-in chamber. The facility can support an additional 35,000 sq. ft. for future expansion.